Re: Ecosystem-IS and JTC1/SC7/WG4

From: Michael Spencer <bigcheesegs_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 15:14:17 +0300
The Ecosystem IS is currently focused on C++ specific issues that tools
need to deal with. Looking at the entire list of published standards from
SC 7/WG 4 starting in 1995, they are entirely focused on tools for aiding
in "software engineering", where that is interpreted the same way as civil
engineering. They do not work on any standards related to any tools that
the Ecosystem IS would ever cover.

- Michael Spencer