Ecosystem-IS and JTC1/SC7/WG4

From: Harald Achitz <harald_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2023 07:03:36 +0000
Hi, I have a question

There is ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7/WG 4
which translates to Software and systems engineering/Tools and environment

And there is ongoing work regarding build and deployment tools.

I found some documents

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7/WG 4 N 1572
Base Document of PWI Build_Deployment_Tools, 221104
There might be newer versions.

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7/WG 4 N 1586
NWIP_ballot_documen of NP_Capabilities of build and deployment tools

ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7/WG 4 N 1571
Summary of PWI Build_Deploy_Tools_221104
(thats basically a presentation)

There might be more. It's still a bit hard for me to navigate the ISO
database, and I do not have the time I wish I would have for those topics.
So there might be more. However
I wonder if it has been considered to look over the boarder from SC 22 ,
see what's going on and try to create a liaison.

Especially in the context of the upcoming work on ecosystem-is.
--
Regards,
Harald