Re: P2577R0 - C++ Modules Discovery in Prebuilt Library Releases

From: Daniel Ruoso <daniel_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 12:53:25 -0400
I just uploaded a revised version of this paper. It doesn't change the
proposal per se, but it just explains how this would also be usable
for the standard library.

● R1: Include the standard library in the example output of the
translation of linker arguments. This will allow the standard library
to advertise the modules it offers in the same way as any other
library. This is not a change in the proposal per-se, but just an
expansion of the usability to also include the standard libra

https://isocpp.org/files/papers/P2577R1.pdf