Re: P2577R0 - C++ Modules Discovery in Prebuilt Library Releases

From: Steve Downey <sdowney_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 18:02:27 -0400
One thing I like about connecting to linker artifacts is that it restricts
the problem from how to build some module interface to how to build an ABI
equivalent interface for a particular binary in a particular ecosystem.
It's still not a trivial problem, but it's one we have some experience in
providing solutions for.