Re: [isocpp-ext] Can we expect that all C++ source files can have the same suffix?

From: Michael Price <michael.b.price.dev_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 10:59:12 -0700
It feels to me that this discussion has moved away from the areas relevant
for WG21, and is squarely in the area of implementations, specifically of
one implementation.

If the discussion stays in the areas of whether a feature is missing from
an implementation or whether there is a bug, my recommendation is that this
thread be moved to a more appropriate forum where the implementers and the
user(s) can discuss requirements and implementation specific behavior.

I suggest visualcpp_at_[hidden] as a suitable forum, perhaps with other
implementers included if they’d prefer to be looped in.

— Michael
(now a C++ Program Manager at Microsoft)