Re: [SG15] [EXTERNAL] Re: Draft: Requirements for Usage of C++ Modules at Bloomberg

From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 22:26:26 +0000
  * Making a modules-specific solution could be fairly straight-forward, and be completely orthogonal to pkg-config, so that may be more attractive from a pragmatic perspective.

That might be sufficient for an ISO TR (that nobody implements), but NOT viable in the real world since we all recognize that it really is about packaging or heavily interacts with package management. Sometimes we just need to bite the bullet and confront the elephant in the room. I suspect this is one of those cases.

-- Gaby