Re: [SG15] module source suffixes

From: Steve Downey <sdowney_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 17:19:02 -0400
As a data point, Lakosian convention, and even more generally at Bloomberg,
is to use .m.cpp for a translation unit containing main. There's a
widespread habit of putting app code in a library, so the unit with main
needs to be visible.

I've seen infixing in other places, too, where _Large Scale C++_ influenced
practices.

Some editors let you flag the file type in the first few or last lines of a
file. We probably can't specify that as part of the TR, though.