Subject: Re: [Tooling] So where do we start?
From: Gabriel Dos Reis (gdr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-12-14 15:18:09
I would like to include:
1. Commonly agreed up way to describe C++ components for build systems â no, I am not aiming for a âuniversalâ build system (not a goal)
2. Packing for C++ components â this ties into (1) I suspect.
3. Tools for migration, especially as we consider modules.
From: tooling-bounces_at_[hidden] [mailto:tooling-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of Titus Winters
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 12:32 PM
Subject: [Tooling] So where do we start?
Who has interesting points to discuss? Agenda? Other?
As I've said before and elsewhere: my random-guess for the output from this group would be two lists:
* Those (refactoring?) tools we assume all C++ developers have access to
* Those tools we *want* all C++ developers to have access to
But I'd love to hear other ideas.
SG15 list run by herb.sutter at gmail.com