Re: [SG14] soliciting for topics for tomorrow's SG14 meeting

From: Michael Wong <fraggamuffin_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 09:41:30 -0400
Thanks, Mathew. In the meeting, I discussed the idea yesterday of hosting
the June meeting inverted so that it would work for Australia Asia, for you
and Paul Hampson. Would June 10, or June 11 6 UTC (2 am ET, 4 pm
AUstralia?) work for you and Paul and anyone who would like to call in .
We also discussed that we would focus on Games in the June meeting but
would not preclude other proposals.Thanks.

Than