Re: [SG14] CppCon Embedded Track

From: Patrice Roy <patricer_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 16:10:24 -0400
I submitted two talk proposals for CppCon 2020, but not for the embedded
tracks; I have a number of embedded-track-related ideas, but I'm not sure I
could have a talk ready (to my liking) by september 2020, as
teaching-at-a-distance takes too much time away from experimenting and I'd
like to have something cool to show people if I gave an embedded-related
talk.

If that track returns in 2021, however, I'll have something :)

Thanks Ben!