Re: [SG14] CppCon Embedded Track

From: Matthew Bentley <mattreecebentley_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 18:00:15 +1200
Hi all,
Just for anyone who hasn't been keeping track, Cppcon is accepting talks
for both online and offline delivery- depending on what ends up happening
in Sept. So you can submit a talk with the caveat that you will only do it
if it's online, or that you'll only do it if it's face to face, or that
you're comfortable doing either. Final submission date is 5th June.
Thanks, matt