Re: [SG14] soliciting for topics for tomorrow's SG14 meeting

From: Matthew Bentley <mattreecebentley_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 11:02:28 +1200
Thanks Michael-
I've got a lot to work on with Jen's detailed critique (thanks Jen) but by
that point should have some more questions.
Particularly since any C++ meetups are delayed for the foreseeable future,
zoom meetings notwithstanding, it would be useful to get general group
feedback.
However as you've noted, 6am NZ is not a great time for me cognitively, so
the gesture is greatly appreciated.