Re: [ub] Canonical ordering

From: Herb Sutter <hsutter_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 17:22:56 +0000
Thanks to everyone who is interested in this. Alas, I'm sure I'm not the only one who hasn't been able to keep up with the whole thread.

A request: Whenever this thread wraps up, it would be useful if a small paper (or just email to EWG) report would summarize the reasons why we should NOT require < on T* to have identical semantics to today's less<T*>. I think that summary would be helpful.

Thanks,

Herb