Re: [ub] Remove undefined behavior from the preprocessor

From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 08:18:01 -0500
Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr_at_[hidden]> writes:

| Howdy!
|
| At the evening session (Thursday September 26) at the Chicago meeting,
| there was a consensus expressed that erroneous preprocessor constructs
| should not be ground for undefined behavior.
|
| The attached PDF file is my current attempt at implementing that consensus.
| Please read and comment. Suggestions for improvements, corrections welcome.

Revision based on feedback attached.
  - UCN token splicing is made conditionally supported with
    implementation defined semantics, instead of just ill-formed as
    proposed earlier.

  - I left the limit on line-number in expanded form the way it is the
    current standard, since a change should be coherent with the rest.

Thanks,

-- Gaby