Re: [std-proposals] ABI

From: Thiago Macieira <thiago_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2024 07:23:51 -0700
On Monday 22 July 2024 23:23:01 GMT-7 Hans via Std-Proposals wrote:
> I'm only hoping to contribute something useful to the language.
>
> Please forgive me for thinking that that was the purpose of this list.

It is in that direction and we thank you for your effort. This list has no
power to approve a feature to the language; all we can do is advise you on
your idea and your paper.

The feedback however is that your idea is not clear enough and/or not adding
anything new to the language.

  Principal Engineer - Intel DCAI Platform & System Engineering