Re: [std-proposals] Freestanding std modules

From: Jason McKesson <jmckesson_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2024 09:57:14 -0400
On Tue, Jul 2, 2024 at 4:40 AM Marcin Jaczewski via Std-Proposals
<std-proposals_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> wt., 2 lip 2024 o 10:25 Ville Voutilainen
> <ville.voutilainen_at_[hidden]> napisaƂ(a):
> >
> > People, you are wasting your time. This is the exact same troll that posted the colorful message to the gcc mailing
> > list. Save your energy.
>
> I know, as his email keeps some minimal standards I thought is
> appropriate to answer.
> If this start shows any signs of unproductivity then I will stop
> responding to not flood this mailing list.
> (depending on his answer it could be my last email on this topic)

What are your "minimum standards"? What do "signs of unproductivity"
look like to you? Is the first paragraph not a "sign of
unproductivity?" And if not, how isn't it? It is bile and nothing
more.

If there is a point here to be made, then you can find that point
being made by people who aren't clearly deranged.