Re: [std-proposals] A Standardized Package Descriptor Table for C++

From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2023 15:11:32 -0500
On Fri, Jul 7, 2023 at 3:03 PM 1one1 via Std-Proposals
<std-proposals_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Document number: PXXXXR0
> Date: 2023-07-07
> Project: Programming Language C++, Library Evolution Working Group
>
> # Standardized Package Descriptor table for C++

This is a common topic. And something we are actively working on in
SG15. And further aiming to have something in the C++ Ecosystem IS.
Please bring it up in the SG15 reflector
<https://lists.isocpp.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/sg15>. And perhaps
contribute to the discussion and work in the GitHub project for this
particular aspect at <https://github.com/isocpp/pkg-fmt>.

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada