Re: [std-proposals] Explicit keyword for template parameters

From: William Linkmeyer <wlink10_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 11:07:34 -0400
Jason — you raise fair and compelling points.

But I strongly believe we are overlooking the importance of making good code *easy* to write. Explicit template arguments might help.

The argument that this is just a keyword that means something already implementable in the language *also* means it would be fairly easy for compiler vendors to implement.

WL