Re: [std-proposals] Derived class's function invokes base class's function

From: William Linkmeyer <wlink10_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 10:44:18 -0400
I’m not sure that the ‘continue’ keyword gives enough granularity to the programmer. What if I just want some of the parent methods?

Moreover, this feels like a problem that reflection could potentially solve.

I’m also not sure how this would work strictly in a preprocessor. Maybe I’m wrong about that, but with runtime polymorphism over templated classes, there would have to be some runtime components—right?

WL