Re: Explicit alias template specialization

From: Nicolas Weidmann <n.weidmann_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 17:35:14 +0100
I think I understand what you are meaning by transparent and why our discussion goes in circles.

You are saying that alias templates are transparent as at the time of their definition, they explicitly state what type of alias they are.

But with my proposal, the subsequent specializations would introduce dependent types in a non transparent manner.

Nicolas

Sent from my iPhone