Re: why does std::basic_string should accept an std::basic_string_view with the same charT and Traits

From: Dusan Jovanovic (DBJ) <"Dusan>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 17:24:49 +0200
I agree with Nikolay ... One should not be able to compare two instances of
two different types.
But. Since you are NOT comparing fundamental types AND you are comparing
contents of two instances you are OK in some cases specifically for your
problem domain. The meaning of comparing sets is context-specific. A
caricatural example is "let us compare two databases" ... Why not? Perhaps
valid in some problem domains. Outside of std lib purpose, perhaps.