Re: Make class template parameters available externally

From: Jake Arkinstall <jake.arkinstall_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 16:00:55 +0000
+1 on that. Opt in is the best strategy when something might mean a
once-irrelevant change could become an API break. Private by default seems
the best way forward.

Im also waiting to see what everyone thinks about the external parameter
pack expansion (I.e. In terms of viability). That's what really excites me
about this - indirection through a utility function to extract and handle
parameters is both grotesque (IMO) and commonplace.