Re: Make class template parameters available externally

From: Tae Lim Kook <uruwi_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 15:10:20 +0000
Agreed that class template parameters should be private by default, and having them available externally should be opt-in. There's a lot of code in the wild that assumes that template parameter names can be changed without API breakage. I like the idea of reusing access control modifiers (public, protected, private) for this purpose.

-- T.