Re: [SG20] minutes for todays telecon are up

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 12:04:23 -0400
SG16 publicly publishes minutes of our telecons at
https://github.com/sg16-unicode/sg16-meetings. Additionally, those
minutes are published in papers such as P2253 <https://wg21.link/p2253>.

We do not publicly publish minutes for face-to-face meetings held at
WG21 meetings; those minutes are only stored in the wiki. This was
historically necessary to allow free discussion prior to polling a
paper. Covid forced different polling procedures on us that are
documented here
<https://github.com/sg16-unicode/sg16/blob/master/OperatingProcedures.md>.

Other SGs, such as SG21 (Contracts) do not (currently) publish publicly
available minutes.

The choice to operate publicly or not is up to the SG chair.

Tom.