Re: [SG20] minutes for todays telecon are up

From: Robert Douglas <rwdougla_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 21:10:07 -0600
I've taken minutes for a lot of discussions and I've only ever been asked
to post them on the group's wiki. Additionally, for the groups I've
attended, I've never noticed them duplicated to other mediums. Did I miss a
policy/procedure change? I'm also unaware of any reason we've intentionally
restricted access to the wiki from people who have access to the
reflectors, though I admittedly track changes to those procedures less.

My recommendation would be to contact whomever got you on the reflectors to
ask for the credentials to the wiki.