Re: [SG20] glossary of modern C++ terms

From: Christopher Di Bella <cjdb.ns_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 16:29:18 +0000
Most of these words can be found on C++ Reference
<https://en.cppreference.com/w/>. A Tour of C++
<http://stroustrup.com/Tour.html> and The C++ Programming Language
<http://stroustrup.com/4th.html> are a bit more of an extended glossary,
and then there's the International Standard, which would be the "official
glossary".

The only item you've mentioned that won't appear in these is magma
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magma_(algebra)>, as that's an algebraic
term that hasn't yet been standardised.