Re: SG9 (Ranges) Next Meeting - July 10th (today) - Online

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 13:09:56 -0400
Hubert, could you comment on your question about exposing the
transcoding iterator hierarchy unpacking? Do you feel that your question
has been adequately answered and, ideally, reflected in the paper? If
not, could you elaborate on what you are looking for? I believe Zach
feels that the question has been answered. I'd like to close the loop to
confirm that your question was correctly understood and that the answer
provided addresses it.

Tom.