Re: SG9 (Ranges) Next Meeting - July 10th (today) - Online

From: Inbal Levi <sinbal2l_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 13:15:42 +0300
Thank you for the additional input, Tom!
We will see this paper in the next SG9 meeting, scheduled for August 14th
(today), 9:30 Pacific time, here:
https://iso.zoom.us/j/94426994719?pwd=WnhNYVdvYWNrUzcvNEZPbStySTh6dz09
*SG16 members are welcome, of course. *
Feel free to add your thoughts/comments on what's discussed in this thread
prior to the meeting.

Best Regards,
Inbal Levi

ISO C++ LEWG Co-Chair, SG9 Chair & Israeli NB Chair
C++Now Program Chair & CoreC++ Conference Organizer