Re: [SG16] Agenda for the 2021-07-28 SG16 telecon

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 21:10:53 -0400
Oops, I see I forgot to correct the date when I pasted the first line
below. This telecon will, of course, be held on July 28th as stated in
the email subject. If I ever come across a time machine, I suspect I'll
find better uses for it than scheduling meetings in the past.

Also, I neglected to mention a LWG 3565 related email thread initiated
by Peter last month; please also review
https://lists.isocpp.org/sg16/2021/06/2444.php
<https://lists.isocpp.org/sg16/2021/06/2444.php> prior to the meeting
(and my apologies again for the damaged archive encoding).

Tom.