Subject: Re: SG16 meeting summary for January 13th, 2021
From: Hubert Tong (hubert.reinterpretcast_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-01-30 15:05:05

On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 1:16 AM Tom Honermann via SG16 <
sg16_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> The summary for the SG16 meeting held January 13th, 2020 is now
> available. For those that attended, please review and suggest corrections:
>
> - https://github.com/sg16-unicode/sg16-meetings#january-13th-2021
>
> Thanks Tom for the notes. I'd like to request the following change from:
Hubert responded affirmatively; that he would like to see a change of
rationale to require some representation of the text.

to:
Hubert responded affirmatively; that he would like to see a change of the
rationale to clarify that there is no increase in requirement for some
representation of the text in comparison to the status quo.