Re: [SG16] Reminder: SG16 telecon tomorrow, Wednesday, 2021-01-13

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 11:23:17 -0500
For anyone planning to attend, please update your Zoom client.
Apparently Zoom made some changes recently to how the yes/no buttons
work and, depending on client version, they will only stay active for
10s or so.

<https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360053176572-New-updates-for-December-21-2020>
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360053176572-New-updates-for-December-21-2020.

Tom.