[SG16] [ ] Mixed Wide String Literal Concatenation for C

From: JeanHeyd Meneide <phdofthehouse_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 12:00:14 -0400
SG16 agreed to forward the Jens Maurer's p2022: Mixed String Literal
Concatenation: https://wg21.link/p2201.

I took an action item to replicate the paper for C. Mixed Wide String
Literal Concatenation is going to be a paper in the upcoming WG14
Mailing List: https://thephd.github.io/vendor/future_cxx/papers/C%20-%20Mixed%20Wide%20String%20Literal%20Concatenation

It's largely identical to p2201, just some minor edits to be
applicable to C. I will let everyone know what WG14 thinks of the
paper. (And of course, folks can reply here, though I'd ask they reply
more directly to liason_at_[hidden] - the Liason list!)

Sincerely,
JeanHeyd