Re: [SG16] [isocpp-ext] P1949R4 - C++ Identifier Syntax using Unicode Standard Annex 31

From: Steve Downey <sdowney_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 12:35:38 -0400
If you run the preprocessor and preserve the universal-character-name
conversion all the characters you see will be in the basic source set, and
non-identifiers will match the regex. Direct unicode source code is
becoming far more portable. Regex engines that don't support unicode
classifications are going to become less useful.