[isocpp-sg15] Update on the forwarding initial draft to L/EWG

From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2024 19:01:11 -0500
In order to get this item done "Forward the initial set of Ecosystem
IS papers (P2656, P3342, P3051, and P2717), with the agreed changes,
to EWG with the request to create a work item." I've updated all the
related papers I can and uploaded them in draft form. So the current
state is:

https://wg21.link/D2656R3
https://wg21.link/D3051R2 (https://github.com/cplusplus/ecosystem-is/pull/4)
https://wg21.link/D3342R0 (https://github.com/cplusplus/ecosystem-is/pull/6)

P2717 was previously merged to the draft. So it's already in D3342R0.
Instead of being it's own additional paper.

In addition to sending the various papers to EWG, LEWG requested to
see them (per Herb request). Hence they will be marked as needing EWG
and LEWG review when the mailing goes out.

Would be wonderful if people give things a once over before I turn
everything into P form.

Thank you.

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada