Re: [isocpp-sg15] Module metadata distributed with pre-built libraries

From: David Blaikie <dblaikie_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2024 14:43:26 -0700
(I'd rather not support either/not allow "header only" modules - and maybe
if build system maintainers are on board with that, maybe that'd be enough
to force library maintainers to accept that the days of this convenient
distribution workaround are gone? But, yeah, hard to know how much leverage
we have)