Re: WIP, Tooling structured response files.

From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 21:33:50 -0600
On Wed, Nov 29, 2023 at 1:30 PM Peter Bindels via SG15
<sg15_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I'm okay with all of these except for the -I . Include paths are a build target specific thing and are unlike all the other flags here. Is there a specific reason you'd want to add it here?

What are you okay with? The response file format? The use of command
line options in it? Using keywords instead of cli options?

As for having the "-I" (or "includes").. What's special about "target
specific"? Also what do you mean by "target specific"?

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada