Re: [Re-Send With Proper Subject] Fwd: Procedural Question With Reference to Modules Ecosystem TR GitHub Issue #29

From: Bryce Glover <randomdsdevel_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 16:58:07 -0500
On Thu, Nov 23, 2023 at 5:54 PM Bryce Glover <randomdsdevel_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> Re-sending this message with a proper subject after I accidentally forgot
> to give it one earlier:

> (*Editorial/procedural note:* Cross-posting from here
> <https://cpplang.slack.com/archives/CB55APKMG/p1700691568243889> in
> #sg15-tooling <https://cpplang.slack.com/archives/CB55APKMG> and here
> <https://cpplang.slack.com/archives/C92GZLCSE/p1700695289993249> in
> #modules <https://cpplang.slack.com/archives/C92GZLCSE> on the Cpplang
> Slack after the lack of a response there.)
>
> To Whom It May Concern,
>
> Can anyone comment on
>> https://github.com/cplusplus/modules-ecosystem-tr/issues/29 to suggest
>> entries for build systems, packaging systems, documentation systems, and
>> IDEs to add to said issue's OP? (It looks like compilers and standard
>> libraries have been fully covered, and I don't know much about and don't
>> have any current suggestions for static-analysis tools to add.) I had a
>> few entries to suggest.
>

> (I ask since I'm familiar with the discussion policy for issues in
> cplusplus/papers <https://github.com/cplusplus/papers>.)
>
> Regards,
> Bryce Glover
> RandomDSdevel_at_[hidden]

     Given the following from this comment
<https://github.com/cplusplus/modules-ecosystem-tr/issues/29#issuecomment-1824618898>
in that GitHub issue thread:

 In a brainstorming pass like this, all sorts of input are constructive.

I'm just going to assume that it's OK to join in there.

Apologies for the noise,
     Bryce Glover
     RandomDSdevel_at_[hidden]