Re: Fwd: A Different Approach To Compiling C++

From: Hassan Sajjad <hassan.sajjad069_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 04:50:04 +0500
I take my words back. Your build-system also has support for C++20
header-units. In C++20 modules / header-units support, my build-system
still has a point as it supports drop-in replacement of header-files with
header-units. Your build-system, however, supports 3,4 other features which
give yours plus points.

I have best wishes for your project.

Best,
Hassan Sajjad