Re: Ecosystem-IS and JTC1/SC7/WG4

From: Matt Asplund <mwasplund_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 12:00:33 -0500
+1

I have been monitoring this DL to track any decisions, but would be
interested in a more informal process for reviewing ideas that are parallel
to this effort.

I personally have been working on a new build system that aims to address
many concerns with how building and sharing modules could work in a
dedicated source pack management solution. Would sharing status updates be
relevant to this DL, or is there a better place to get involved?

Thanks,
Matthew Asplund

>>> Harald