Re: P2717R2, EcoIS Introspection for discussion.

From: Iain Sandoe <iain_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 05:22:39 +0100
Hi

> On 16 Jun 2023, at 03:40, René Ferdinand Rivera Morell via SG15 <sg15_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> I just uploaded the new revision of the paper at
> <https://wg21.link/P2717R2>. It has what I hope is something that
> covers all the major use situations.

It’s not clear exactly what motivates “difficulty of adding new command line options to tools” in the table in 5.9.1.

e.g. while I am not particularly a fan of autotools, it is open source and modulo getting approval for patches, extensible to anyone with scripting language skills - so what additional constraints push it to “very hard”?

Iain