Re: P2717R1, EcoIS Introspection

From: Jayesh Badwaik <jayesh_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 23:16:24 +0200
Wouldn't running the tool be a good enough solution? The build system can
already run the tool, so it should be able to run it with a certain
compiler option and get the info. I feel deploying a file is okay if
compilers agree to put their files in the exact same place relative to the
root path of compilers. And also, then we should have a scheme to ensure
that there's no conflict when there are multiple compilers put in the same
path.