Re: Meeting schedule for Varna?

From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 11:01:48 -0500
On Fri, Jun 2, 2023 at 10:58 AM Jens Maurer <jens.maurer_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On 02/06/2023 17.44, René Ferdinand Rivera Morell via SG15 wrote:
> > I noticed that SG15 is currently scheduled to meet on Friday. Which
> > makes it impossible to forward anything to EWG.
>
> That's not accurate. You can forward anything you want to EWG,
> and EWG will schedule it as they see fit (maybe for a telecon
> or another meeting post-Varna).

I'm not sure how it's not clear that I was referring to the preceding
sentence scoping the statement to the Varna meeting. Especially given
the subject of the email. And the subsequent sentence referring to
time after Varna,

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada