Re: Meeting in Varna?

From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 10:10:28 -0500
On Tue, May 23, 2023 at 9:56 AM Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> [Rene]
> > I do look forward to hearing from someone in the msvc team who is
> > knowledgeable on the option parsing to clarify what's possible.
>
> Are you actually, though? Because you just dismissed one such person because you didn't like the answer.

I apologize if my explanation of my observation of what running cl.exe
was perceived that way. Or are you saying that because I did not
respond to you directly that I dismissed your comment? If so, I'm
sorry. I will reply directly to it shortly.

> I have been a big supporter of this effort; I no longer know what you're aiming at.

My aim is simple. To agree on common language for tool interoperation.
Command line arguments are, by necessity, part of that.

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada