Re: P2898R0: Importable Headers are Not Universally Implementable

From: Jens Maurer <jens.maurer_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 07:41:09 +0200
 - This should also go to the Modules Study Group.

 - "Include the Local Preprocessor Arguments for those as an input to the dependency
scanning process"

I don't think that's accurate. Header units are specified, I believe, intentionally
such that the preprocessor state from the importing site has no effect on the
contents of the header unit.

Jens