Re: P2717R1, EcoIS Introspection

From: Tom Honermann <tom_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 16:26:41 -0400
On 5/17/23 2:16 PM, René Ferdinand Rivera Morell via SG15 wrote:
> On Wed, May 17, 2023 at 12:51 PM Ben Boeckel<ben.boeckel_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> [1] Importing SemVer itself into ISO is probably a whole different beast
>> as I suspect it is outside of the ISO "allowed to reference" list.
> And right, just referring to SmeVer in the IS is not possible. As it's
> not a standard in any real form. So we can't even evaluate the part
> about it being one of the liason organizations. Which unfortunately is
> going to be a recurring aspect of things in the EcoIS :-(

Have you confirmed this with Thomas Köppe?

See [time.zone.general] <http://eel.is/c++draft/time.zone.general> for
an example where we "reference" the IANA Time Zone Database
<https://www.iana.org/time-zones> in a rather informal way (we don't
list it as a normative reference in [intro.refs]
<http://eel.is/c++draft/intro.refs>).

Tom.