Re: Translating P2577R2 to the modules ecosystem TR

From: Daniel Ruoso <daniel_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2022 16:19:25 -0400
I decided to go ahead and try the approach of doing an annex with the details.

This is now in https://github.com/cplusplus/modules-ecosystem-tr/pull/21

You can see the TR rendered as that commit on
https://github.com/cplusplus/modules-ecosystem-tr/files/9237071/iso_cpp_modules_ecosystem_technical_report.pdf

The change is mostly affecting section
[build.steps.external-importable] (3.1.1 in that commit).

Let me know what you think. We can also review this approach on the
next meeting.