Re: [isocpp-core] unimported implementation partitions

From: Daniel Ruoso <daniel_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 16:34:26 -0400
Em qua., 8 de jun. de 2022 às 16:31, Mathias Stearn
<redbeard0531_at_[hidden]> escreveu:
> Are you saying that changing
> module m;
> module m:part;
> can break a working program? That seems like an unfortunate interpretation to me.

That changes the type of the translation unit, from a "module
implementation unit" to an "module internal partition unit". The
semantics of those two types of units are fundamentally different.

That's why we've been avoiding the term "implementation partition",
because it implies that it's a partition of the implementation unit,
when that's absolutely not the case.

daniel