Re: unimported implementation partitions

From: Daniel Ruoso <daniel_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 14:56:50 -0400
Em qua., 8 de jun. de 2022 às 14:42, Gabriel Dos Reis via SG15
<sg15_at_[hidden]> escreveu:
> I am not sure I understand the issue. How would a program observe
> that an implementation partition isn't imported but is relevant to the
> behavior of the entire program?

To frame the question in another way: Is the implementation required
to invoke the global static initializers of internal partitions that
are never imported anywhere?

My answer would be "no". The reasoning being the same as why we don't
add all objects with static initialization from library archives if
they don't resolve any undefined symbol in the program.

daniel