Re: [isocpp-ext] Can we expect that all C++ source files can have the same suffix?

From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 19:09:11 +0000
> Other compilers like GCC have a similar facility, spelled -include.
> This is nowhere near a Microsoft-specific challenge, and there's
> nothing new or shocking about it.

I just hope that when Nico's anti-Microsoft campaign cools down, we can come back to the actual technical issues and hopefully I don't have to spend lot of energy debunking strawman arguments and that saved energy is spent on things that benefit the C++ community at large. I have been trying to filter signals from the noise, but it has been getting harder and harder.

-- Gaby