Re: Meeting on February 4th at 9AM Pacific

From: Daniel Ruoso <daniel_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 14:15:31 -0500
On Fri, Feb 4, 2022 at 11:35 AM Gabriel Dos Reis via SG15
<sg15_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Agreed, we need communication and some implicit assumptions to make things out. We also need some way to use the filesystem.
> However, my contention is that the degree of assumptions does not need to be as deeply and inflexible as it is through the current suggestion of filesystem layout.

Would you mind clarifying in which way the proposal is inflexible?
What is it that is not possible to do if we follow that convention
when shipping a prebuilt library?

It would probably help a lot to move the conversation forward to have
concrete descriptions of the problems.

daniel